To our valued patients and your families:
We would like to announce that we are now accepting bookings for Chiropractic and Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy appointments.
Things will be a little different when you call and enter the clinic in order to protect our patients and prevent the spread of Covid - 19.
New procedures to comply with the government - approved Public Health Pandemic Practice Directive for Chiropractors.
- When you call the clinic for an appointment we will pre-screen you for Covid - 19 symptoms.
- We have changed our appointment times to allow for a more efficient schedule and allow for social distancing.
- Timing is going to be very important. As we cannot have anyone waiting for long in our waiting room it is imperative that you are on time for your appointment. Please wait in the parking lot until just before your appointment and then enter the clinic. If you are late for your appointment we will have no choice but to reschedule it.
- When you enter the clinic you will need to remove your shoes and sanitize your hands before entering.
- You will then enter your symptoms on the computer.
- At that time we will check your temperature and send you back to a treatment room. If you have a fever you will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Please note that all of the treatment rooms, computers, chairs, pens, clipboards etc are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- All of our staff are required to wear masks the entire time they are working.
Please understand that this is a fluid situation and we may need to add or subtract procedures as we go along. There is also going to be a learning curve as this is the first time we have had to make these changes. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We look forward to caring for all of you once again.
We are currently working modified hours as we resume care please call the clinic at 403-938-4111 to confirm our current office hours.
Thanking you in advance.
Your team at Alberta institute with Spine and Sport Therapy